SAP Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Retail Industry Advisor Expert Job At SAP Careers | Dubai
About SAP Jobs
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
Support the regional industry business to grow sales pipeline and engage with our customers to secure revenue. Focus on adopting standardized approaches for value-based sales activities in Retail industries.
1- Retail Industry Advisor Expert
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Guide and lead the development of Industry business plan aligned with Sales leadership and Industry Business Unit
- Provide guidance to Enable/Industrialize Sales, Marketing, Inside Sales and the broader Virtual Account Teams
- Influence and “Industrialize” SAP Partners and oversee engagements
- development of industry relevant account strategies working with sales teams
- Collaborate and execute with Marketing on Events, Social and Digital plans to develop leads leveraging new content, benchmarking, tools available
- Oversee and lead early stage customer executive meetings
- Oversee industry relevant customer engagements to nurture opportunities
- Work as part of one Virtual Account Team to jointly develop and refine customer deliverables to incorporate industry relevance and SAP differentiated value proposition
- 12+ years of professional experience in Sales / Consulting / Industry Solutions in the Retail Industries including minimum 4 years of management consulting experience with leading international firms or 5 + years of Value Engineering experience and/or industry / solution segment
- Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues
- SAP product experience and/or prior relevant industry/solutions experience. Viewed as industry/ solutions expert across SAP, capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth.
- IT / business alignment issues.
- Experience with executive interview techniques
- Experience in design and facilitation of executive workshops aligning diverse perspectives and expectations.
- Building and retaining strong customer relationships
- Strong experience with business case creation, analysis, and research.
- Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology & processes, opportunities, value chain and ecosystem analyses experience.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in the language of one or more EMEA South local markets desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
Retail Industry Advisor Expert Job At SAP Careers | Dubai
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin