Receptionist Jobs in UAE Dubai 2023
We are currently recruiting for an receptionist is an employee taking an office or administrative support position. The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors work within an organization to help it run smoothly. They greet visitors, answer phone calls, and run errands while maintaining professional composure throughout interactions with customers or potential clients.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
- University/college degree additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Health & well-being
- Your financial well-being
- Committed to everyday flexibility
- Insurance & other financial programs
- Caregiver support
List of New Job Vacancies (Updated):
|Receptionist (UAE National)||Dubai Majid Al Futtaim||View & Apply|
|Telecommunications Agent||Rixos Marina ( Abu Dhabi )||View & Apply|
|Front Desk Agent||Swissôtel Al Murooj ( Dubai)||View & Apply|
|Front Office Receptionist||Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites Dubai||View & Apply|
|Front Desk Agent||Pullman Dubai Downtown (Dubai)||View & Apply|
|Spa Receptionist||Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate (Abu Dhabi)||View & Apply|
|Telephone Operator||Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan Dubai||View & Apply|
|Receptionist||Hilton Dubai Palm Jumeirah||View & Apply|
|Receptionist (Female)||Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of Emirates||View & Apply|
|Beach Club Receptionist||Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort||View & Apply|
|Receptionist||Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island||View & Apply|
Walk-in-Interview in Receptionist Group:
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a fixed time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all the participating walk-in-interview of receptionist Click Here.
Receptionist Jobs: Apply By Indeed:
Receptionist Jobs: Apply By Linkedin:
Receptionist Jobs: Apply By Glassdoor:
How to Apply:
- Open the employment portal or Career Page (www.exclusivejobz.com)
- You can filter your location and job position to speed up the search.
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Read all the job details, responsibilities and requirements and find best vacancy to apply for.
- Fill up your personal, contact, educational, and professional details accurately
- Don’t forget to attach your updated resume or CV along with attractive cover letter
- Click on “Apply Now” button to send your job application HR recruitment team
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me about yourself/your work experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What hobbies do you have outside of work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you the right fit to succeed in this role?
|MORE UAE JOBS 2023||APPLY HERE|
Receptionist Jobs in UAE Dubai 2023
Sign up and receive job alerts to your email.
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
- Logistics and Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Plumber Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Store Keeper/ Warehouse Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE 2023
- Technician Jobs in UAE 2023
- Marketing Jobs in UAE 2023