Eaton Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Quality Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Eaton Careers
Eaton Job Details:
Position: Quality Engineer
Job Type : Full Time | Permanent
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Base Currency: SAR
Quality engineers assist in the planning, development, implementation, communication and maintenance of a company’s quality management systems, polices, documentation, data, and customer- specific requirements.
- Support operations targets by ensuring timely and effective completion of quality requirements for material release
- Conduct Functional, Insulation Resistance, Hi-pot and Megger tests
- Conduct inspection of incoming raw materials while receiving and prepare inspection reports
- Create quality control plans for production lines
- Conduct a regular audit on the implementation of the quality control plans
- Investigate customer quality claims, work with concerned parties to close the claims and develop preventive actions to prevent claim reoccurrence
- Be the project lead for Dammam site licenses, registrations, renewals and certificates
- Submittal and follow up of documents for attestation
- Liaise with the Ministries and other government entities to resolve issues related to Company registrations.
- Doing non-routine activities and any other quality test as deemed by Quality and EHS Manager.
- 5 Years, Quality/Products Testing/Engineering/ working with Government and Semi government Organization
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Microsoft office application and products design & MOL,SAGIA, and government portals
Eaton Corporation plc is an American-Irish multinational power management company with 2021 sales of $19.63 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton produces a broad range of products and services, from fuel-efficient systems, to power chain management tools and components that safely guide commercial aircraft.
We are a power management company doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently.
Quality Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Eaton Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Field Service Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia | ABB Careers
- Field Service Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ABB Careers
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai | ABB Careers
- Contract Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023
- Design Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Hill International
- Clinic Receptionist Jobs in UAE | Ajman University
- Relationship Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers
- Public Relations Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Stantec Careers
- Waiter/ Waitress Jobs in Novotel Hotels | Jobs in Dubai
- Lifeguard Jobs In RAK UAE | ACCOR Careers
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin
*these job was originally posted by Eaton Careers site.
#JobsinDubai, #JobsinUAE, #Jobs, #Careers, #SearchJobs, #ApplyOnline, #Hiring, #fresherjobs, #HiringForNewJobs, #HiringinDubai, #TodayJobs, #JobsforFreshers, #LogisticsCompanyJobs, #HiringinUAE, #LatestJobs, #NewJobs, #DubaiJobs, #ManagerJobs, #SalesJobs, #DataScientistJobs, #JobDescription, #AccountantJobs, #StoreKeeperJobs, #SupervisorJobs, #HotelJobs, #ResturantJobs, #HotelsJobs, #HospitalityJobs, #CompanyJobs, #FileldJobs, #CargoJobs, #SalesJobs, #DataAnalystJobs, #ApplicationEngineerJobs, #AdministratorJobs, #DriverJobs,#OfficeBoyJobs, #CustomerSeriverJobs, #InternshipJobs, #SaudiArabiaJobs, #JobsinSaudiArabia,