Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project Manager Job at Serco | Al Ula Saudi Arabia
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
A project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
1- Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Ula, Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for performance oversight of all contract work scope elements, associated deliverable development and submittal, and other contracted services
- Act as client’s representative and subject matter expert where applicable and agreed
- Represent client, if required, to navigate through various technical and commercial reviews conducted by regulatory bodies, and other similar authorities;
- Review work performance, project plans, and project schedules with the client program team.
- Lead any discussions associated with developing new work scope, modifying existing work scope, or updated the project plan, schedule, and associated budgets
- Liaise with client, staff and external consultants at all levels in matters relating to contract delivery
- Support the Programme Director in developing the strategy and a sustainable business-operating model to best operate a built environment, and how to manage the integration and transition of services, and assets from local municipality to the client, whilst also supporting the requirements to complete integration, including corporate capabilities to enable and realize this outcome
- Supporting the organizational set up for delivery, safe guarding the final implementation
- Provide project management and program controls support and expertise, overseeing specific product and service implementation and piloting activity for end-to-end transition.
- Degree holder of Engineering discipline or equivalent qualification recognized in Project Management
- Prince2 or PMP Qualifications preferred
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in major government and /or semi-government international O&M or facility/ asset management programs and projects
- Minimum five (5) years project management experience at a senior level within a business
- Experienced in set up and use of Work Breakdown Structures, Organizational Breakdown Structures, and the associated systems management methodologies
- Ideally experienced in large scale operations
Project Manager Job at Serco | Al Ula Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin