Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Programme Director Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula Saudi Arabia
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
A Program Director is responsible for researching, planning, developing and implementing an organization’s programs. … Initiate and set goals for programs based on the organization’s strategic objectives. Plan programs from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines and milestones.
1- Programme Director
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Ula, SA
- Delivering of large- scale projects by managing the project teams, assessing engagement risks, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Designing, developing, and implementing strategic and operational initiatives for our clients
- Working with the client and the delivery team across a range of disciplines to deliver high quality outputs against the contractual requirements.
- Create innovative solutions, adapting methods and practices to consistently drive high-quality outcomes for our successful delivery.
- Developing a programme or project management framework to guide and integrate the workstreams as part of a holistic Estates Management Plan
- Preparing programme briefs, project initiation documents or equivalent and business case among other documents to be delivered to the client
- Assists in the creation of, and continually reviews, the status of key business strategy roadmaps
- Establish and track Key Performance Indicators [KPIs]. Proactively identifies avenues for continuous improvement for services across the company, including new approaches and processes that would contribute to both improvements within department and to business growth/efficiency in the wider organization.
- Determining and managing risks to the programme as well as the budget, including risk allowance
- Defining criteria for control and management of the programme or project
- Experience of diverse and progressive management consultancy experience
- People management experience
- Change management experience
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Programme Director Job At Serco Careers | Al Ula Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin