Majid Al Futtaim is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Privacy Specialist Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
Develop and maintain relevant global internal data privacy policies and training. requirements, liaising with local support as required. Serving as a subject matter expert and developing and implementing a robust compliance plan. … Help manage the data privacy network across all global offices.
1- Privacy Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- In partnership with the respective teams, drive the rollout of the ‘privacy centre’ across personal data collection points throughout MAF
- Develop the operating model to ensure privacy compliance including but not limited to capturing and managing of consents in an evidencable manner, building and maintain RoPA.
- Manage inbound privacy inquiries (DSARs) portal and ensure acknowledgement and closure of them within the respective regulatory timeframes
- Advise wider MAF teams regarding data privacy requirements and best practices
- Embed privacy-by-design and default (PbD) throughout MAF’s product development process
- Track and research developments relating to new and pending privacy laws within MAF’s operating countries; translate into business requirements and drive effort across MAF OPCOs, BUs and countries to achieve and sustain compliance
- Manage the periodic reviews (and updates) of MAF’s privacy notice and internal privacy policies and procedures
- Support MAF teams (namely OPCO Legal teams) in reviewing 3rd party contractual clauses relating to Privacy and providing subject matter expertise on any amendments and tailoring of Data Processing Agreements (as applicable)
- Manage the delivery of Privacy Awareness and Training to MAF employees
- Manage privacy reviews and assessments and ensure remediation of any identify gaps
- To manage (and assist) DPIAs for projects deemed high risk
- 5-7 years of privacy experience being able to manage privacy implementation based on key principles and requirements
- A degree in (Masters or Bachelors) in management information system, computer science, project management, or related discipline
- Preferred: certifications in project management (PMP, PRINCE2 or similar)
Privacy Specialist Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin