PepsiCo Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Preseller Job At PepsiCo Careers | Dammam Saudi Arabia
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
A presales consultant works with potential clients or customers to ensure they have a strong understanding of the services and/or products provided. … potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Sell the full range of products to an agreed list of customers. Sales will be measured against previously agreed targets. Levels of stales must be below the agreed target provided by his supervisor.
- The customers are to receive the service approved by the supervisor. The call frequencies as well as the daily route plan are key to maintaining the levels of customer satisfaction demanded by the company. The supervisor will review the actual customers visited daily during the daily debriefing sessions.
- Carry out the daily and weekly vehicle checks as laid down in the operating procedures. The salesman is responsible for maintaining the sales vehicle in a clean and roadworthy condition and any defects or damage must be reported at the earliest opportunity to the supervisor.
- Supply ready to ship customer orders on time. Full details including delivery arrangements to be included
- Maintaining individual customer stock levels to the agreed requirements in order to make sure that out of stock problems are kept to a minimum.
- The Pre-seller is responsible for the implementation of the agreed in store merchandising communicated by the supervisor. Where there is additional support from a company merchandiser the Pre-seller will agree with the supervisor the arrangements planned in the outlets with the support.
- Advise the supervisor of any relevant competitor activity taking place in the area served.
- Daily reconciliation of all cheques, cash & credit sales.
- Staff are always to be neatly groomed and presentable.
- Maintain a high standard of driving and obey the driving regulations.
- Drive a culture of change and innovation
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree or Equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years’ Experience in Sales & Account building
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict Management
- Sales Planning
- Basic accounting skills
Preseller Job At PepsiCo Careers | Dammam Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin