Saudi German Hospital Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff –Patient Relations Officer Job At Saudi German Hospital | Dubai Sharjah
About Saudi German Hospital
Saudi German Hospital Dubai is Leading and best private hospital in UAE and part of the biggest private hospital group in the Middle East. SGH Dubai is one of the top hospital in Dubai , UAE offering a wide range of medical services which includes all the major specialties & sub-specialties along with an advanced critical care unit which adheres to the highest international standards.
Responsible for the registration of patients and managing patient’s appointments, to arrange appointments for patients in another department within or outside hospital as instructed by doctors.
1- Patient Relations Officer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai & Ajman, UAE
- Ensure coordination of communication between patients and families and medical staff.
- Provide patients and families with information on hospital services, procedures, and protocols.
- Respond to patient’s complaints regarding hospital services and ensure that concerns are handled properly.
- Provide support by establishing payment arrangements for uninsured or underinsured patients.
- Ensure that all concerns and complaints are directed to the concerned personnel with a hospital.
- Schedule meetings with patients or family members and ensure that corresponding physician or hospital staff’s availability.
- Effect change within the hospital system to ensure that patient experience is enhanced
- Provide feedback to patients and families regarding their concerns and complaints.
- Any graduate with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Native Arabic speaking is must.
- Fluency in English Language (speak, read and write).
- Experience 2 – 6 yrs
Patient Relations Officer Job At Saudi German Hospital | Dubai Sharjah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin