Samsung Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Order Management Specialist Job At Samsung Careers | Dubai UAE
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation headquartered in the Yeongtong District of Suwon. It is the pinnacle of the Samsung chaebol, accounting for 70% of the group’s revenue in 201
Order management specialists are responsible for all aspects of order processing. This includes everything from entering new orders to inspecting shipments to managing customer satisfaction and more. They must also work with other departments as needed and direct warehouse personnel to get shipments out.
1- Order Management Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Order Processing for UAE & GCC clients involving PI creation, stock allocation and release to logistics for dispatch in current ERP systems.
- Facilitate end to end process steps, ensuring timely and error free results and 100% accuracy.
- Support in Planning & Executing the entire process of fulfilling customer contracts from order entry to release under part leader supervision.
- Analyze, qualify and complete change order request both for internal and external customers.
- Daily updating of order status and sharing with the related PICs in B2C IM OR/IR + AV sales dept., Supply Chain & Logistics along clients.
- Weekly sales closing, order earliness monitoring and dispatch documentations.
- Arrange SI’s for direct shipment and monitor the purchase order from the factory. Goods in Transit Monitoring for Direct Shipment billing.
- Assist in clearing Back Log orders and closing the same in conjunction with KAMS and SCM.
- Support in obtaining Order Secure Rate for the sales team.
- Ensure signed documentation i.e. Sales Orders / PO’s is available from customers and matching the contract requirements.
- Daily Customer Credit check for available and In Process funds. Additionally, follow up on Letter of Credit and related documentation.
- Perform validation of customer orders and all necessary internal approvals prior to processing orders.
- Processing of Debit / Credit Note when required under supervision of part leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Mgmt. / Sales / Operations
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in sales order processing or similar activity.
- Exposure to ERP, preferably SAP
Order Management Specialist Job At Samsung Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin