Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Merchant Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Merchant managers, also known as vendor managers, form relationships with suppliers of products and services. They agree pricing and product strategy with the supplier and bring all their suppliers together in one marketplace or distribution platform.
1- Merchant Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Have a complete understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to deliver site features that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Use the selection funnel to identify drivers of business problems and trends at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Transform customer insights into projects, features and processes to stimulate selection growth and to enhance Customer Experience
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly monitoring and reporting of performance in MENA (UAE, KSA, EGY).
- Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines for high visibility projects.
- Partner with global teams (i.e. tech, catalogue, risk etc.) to drive Category growth.
- Act as the ‘business owner’ for Softlines categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business (this entails owning forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category, along with responsibility for driving strategic projects to achieve business objectives).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong background in category or product management, along with related business experience.
- Well-versed in Excel and SQL.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret large amounts of data and make sound business judgments and recommendations.
- Superior verbal and written communication in English. Ability to write succinct and compelling written business proposals and recommendations for senior audiences.
- Proven track record collaborating successfully with internal and external partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to deal with ambiguous problems.
Merchant Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin