NMC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Medical Transcriptionist Job At NMC Royal Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has been constituted by an act of Parliament known as National Medical Commission Act, 2019 which came into force on 25.9. 2020 by gazette notification dated 24.9.
Medical transcriptionists, sometimes referred to as healthcare documentation specialists, listen to voice recordings that physicians and other healthcare workers make and convert them into written reports. They also may review and edit medical documents created using speech recognition technology.
1- Medical Transcriptionist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Interpret and transcribe a variety of medical reports and correspondence regarding patients’ assessment, work-up, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnoses, prognosis, etc. in order to document and facilitate delivery of healthcare.
- Operate and utilize designated word processing, dictation, and transcription equipment as directed to complete assignments.
- Meet the required efficiency set by the doctors/department.
- Provide quality transcription by the use of proper resources and proofreading of own work.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the contents of the reports transcribed.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills, including English usage, grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Work under pressure with time constraints.
- Follow department’s/doctors’ formats in doing reports.
- Understand diverse accents and varying dictation styles.
- Good eye, hand and auditory coordination.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- High School Level or its equivalent
- At least 2 years as Medical Transcriptionist.
- Ability to transcribe medical/audio files with 100% quality.
- Excellent command of oral and written English; Arabic desirable but not mandatory.
Medical Transcriptionist Job At NMC Royal Hospital Abu Dhabi UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin