Careem Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Marketing Director Job At Careem | KSA
Careem is a vehicle for hire company which is a subsidiary of American company Uber. It is based in Dubai, with operations running in over 100 cities, covering 15 countries including the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions. The company was valued at over US$2 billion as of 2018.
Marketing directors are responsible for their company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. They prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyse the market and competitors.
1- Marketing Director
Job Type :- Full Time
- Build marketing plans for KSA that include promotions and partnerships to increase revenue and meet monthly targets in areas of responsibility that are correlated with the brand guidelines
- Develop strategic vision and execute long range plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market and technology trends, customer needs, and competitive positioning
- Develop and implement strategic partnership engagement plans working in collaboration with the senior marketing team in HQ and other marketing colleagues, aligning our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Work with the GMs and Marketing teams in the cities to create and maintain a consistent output of high-quality products to accelerate the growth and ability of the organization
- Work with a cross-functional team of analysts, marketers, engineers, and product managers to deliver against the organization’s KPIs
- Help marketing managers and analysts solve difficult problems related to global ad serving, tracking, analytics, and attribution to ensure efficient marketing at scale
- Identify a range of potential sponsoring partnerships and appropriate channels and venues for promotion
- Forecast, measure and report results on various projects with countrywide partners, including co¬-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Develop new and creative approaches to working closer with influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to other marketing team members
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, communications, and marketing.
- Strong strategic marketing planning knowledge
- Previous leadership experience of managing a team of direct reports
- Overseeing and direction relationships with agencies (clips, movies, PR, social media)
- Must be creative/innovate/hands-on with an affinity for details, aesthetics, communication & PR skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills, presentation skills, writing skills
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Strong account management and relationship builder, an adept communicator with the ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships is an advantage
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Ability to develop and articulate highly successful and innovative marketing solutions and communicate a compelling vision
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Experience in running digital marketing campaigns and analyzing KPIs.
Marketing Director Job At Careem | KSA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin