Unilever Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Logistics Specialist Job At Unilever Careers | Riyadh Region
Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, condiments, ice cream, wellbeing vitamins, minerals and supplements, tea
A logistics specialist is responsible for the oversight of the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving. Additionally, logistics specialists develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
1- Logistics Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh Region
- Planning the daily customer orders via efficient outbound transportation planning.
- Shipment planning and load fill optimization
- Return and refusal management (claims processing, validating & reporting)
- Managing the demonstrated capacity for inbound and outbound warehousing in an efficient way that balance between cost and service.
- Ensure service level is consistently maintained throughout Logistics activities
- Ensure on-time orders/shipment execution based on customer requirements
- Delivery windows scheduling and booking with customer’s logistic team
- Monitor Transportation and Warehousing -Related Service Losses & feed back to the Customer service team for analysing and plugging these loss gaps
- Liaise with and support Logistics manager with optimization projects
- Take part in operational optimization/improvement projects preparation and design (support team in that matter)
- Support Logistics Manager in training & knowledge transfer for dedicated region members
- Monitor and resolve the IT system (SAP & WMS) interface failures
- Stock management (cycle count, stock count) and ensure physical and system figures are accurate and matching
- Track carrier reliability, conducts operational meetings with carriers
- Lead and contribute the performance review meetings with 3PL (warehouse and transportation)
- Resolve any arising logistical problems or complaints from customers
- POD acknowledgment management (tracking and validating)
- Transportation and warehousing KPIs tracking and reporting
- Monitor, report & validate the costing of the logistics (warehousing and transportation)
- Comply with safety, quality, laws & regulations.
- Educational background: Bachelor Degree
- Years of experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Preferred Technology: SAP, Excel, and Power Bi
Logistics Specialist Job At Unilever Careers | Riyadh Region
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin