Siemens Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Logistics Administrator Job At Siemens Jobs | Dubai UAE
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
A logistics administrator supervises the deliveries and shipment of products and packages. They are responsible for monitoring and supporting the process of the supply chain. This is why this career must be handled by someone who is organized and fully understands the process of logistics.
1- Logistics Administrator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Responsible to timely processing of the customer orders in the system.
- Follow up and close sales orders and purchase orders in the system on time.
- Creating invoices and applying for certificate of origins.
- To follow up on shipments and communicate with the forwarder.
- Responsible to clear GR/IR (goods receipt/invoice receipt) and avoid GIT by timely booking of cost invoices and billing.
- Communicate and coordinate with GLSC (Global Logistics Support Center) in Germany and USA for the timely processing and delivery.
- You will be responsible to communicate with business Partners in Saudi by e-mail and phone.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, Finance or a relevant field
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- SAP knowledge in OTC/logistics or similar systems required
- Good Communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player attitude with the drive to learn and support others.
- Ability to respond the emergency calls.
Logistics Administrator Job At Siemens Jobs | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin