Lenovo is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Lenovo Hiring Relationship Account Manager in Riyadh SA
we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
The job of an account relationship manager involves day-to-day management of all client deliverables for one or more accounts. He/she is responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by meeting all financial goals set by the client and the organization.
1- Relationship Account Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Manage the total customer relationship for the Oil and Gas sector; you will be responsible for revenue, wallet share, customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts
- Plan, facilitate and conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
- Prepare status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Perform contract management functions
- Establish and maintain professional relationships as trusted advisor with current and potential clients.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales in the Oil and Gas sector in the Eastern Province for at least 3-4 years
- Sound understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the Relationship/Commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences
- Fluency in Arabic
Lenovo Hiring Relationship Account Manager in Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin