Dubai Chamber Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Legal Counsel Job At Dubai Chamber | Dubai AE
About Dubai Chamber
Established in 1965, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, or simply the Dubai Chamber, is a public non-profit organization, and the stated purpose of the organization is to support the business community in Dubai and promote Dubai as an international business hub.
Legal Counsel are law professionals responsible to make sure that company’s business is adhering to law. Legal Counsels give legal advice and monitor all applicable legal aspects.
1- Legal Counsel
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Research and propose new advocacy initiatives with focus on digital topics
- Prepare legal studies for advocacy topics defined in the annual plan with focus on digital
- Engage in advocacy discussions and provide legal context and implications to relevant internal department and the government
- Fully comprehend the concept of Advocacy as an organized process of influencing decision makers in order to achieve a stated positive change in regulations affecting businesses.
- Suggest amendment to existing laws/policies or introduction of new laws/policies relating to digital activities in businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (with focus on digital) or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in lobbying for advocacy topics; International experience is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge about relevant digital advocacy topics at Federal and Dubai level
- Understanding of the legal landscape in Dubai and UAE implications of policy changes
- Proven track record of managing government relations with senior stakeholders
- Relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent language proficiency
- Proactive ‘ownership’ mindset
Digital Strategist Job At Dubai Chamber | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin