Air Arabia Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Key Account Executive Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah & Ajman
About Air Arabia Careers
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
Key Account Executive is to prepare a sale plan including forecast based on the targeted segment by aligning to company goal and strategy to acquire new customers with ambition and passion to achieve high result in order to maximize revenue and profit for enterprise sales through offering enterprise services.
1- Key Account Executive
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah & Ajman, UAE
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
- Conducts field visits, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
- Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure required load factors.
- Recognizes the unique needs of the assigned territory versus Air Arabia products and services; evaluates flights and fares with Sales Manager/Revenue Management Team, identifies new route opportunities and recommends the same to respective Manager with a proper business case.
- Provides support and necessary guidance/training to sales agents on new products, systems and preferred sales techniques needed to promote Air Arabia in the respective area.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Very good in English & Hindi/ Urdu Language.
- Valid Driver’s License in the assigned territory is preferred.
- 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry, experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Possesses effective persuasive sales and marketing skills and techniques.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Capable of understanding market needs, trends, and planning accordingly.
- Capable of developing reports, comparison sheets, and charts as well as utilizing statistics to identify trends and support the revenue team with recommendations.
- Capable of developing and conducting power point presentation to clients.
Key Account Executive Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah & Ajman
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin