Majid Al Futtaim is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Innovation Lead Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
Managing the training and technical development of software developers within the team. Being responsible for the strategic development of support resources. Monitoring and developing the innovations strategy and portfolio • Encouraging staff development and career opportunities for development staff.
1- Innovation Lead
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Create & lead the innovation culture within MAFTech to deliver concrete business benefits & value, while bringing in economies of scale & standardization.
- Setup the Innovation vision & strategy covering the processes, guidelines, governance and performance measurement KPIs for the underpinning CoE focus areas
- Proactively work with the business & technology teams to create an Innovation mindset & knowledgebase to enable them to identify use cases, calculate ROI and drive the delivery within their area or work
- The necessary processes, procedures, standards & guidelines for the CoE focus areas to ensure the work items delivered are unique and can be scaled & reused to minimize the investment and maximize the ROI
- Create and manage the portfolio of a strong demand pipeline authored & authorized by the business with clear ROI & value definition, calculation, measurement & reporting
- Establish and operate the necessary team for successfully running the CoE & Innovation agenda at MAFTech with the necessary resourcing, budgets, trainings, mentoring and the right environment of appreciation & personal development.
- Leverage the Innovation team & strategic cross functional teams to plan, govern & deliver the innovation agenda and aligned to the maturity model.
- Deliver value & concrete business benefits by leading, monitoring, generating & reporting the agreed ROI and value to maximize visibility to the business & management
- Facilitate innovation in the design thinking and help individuals and teams to find the best solutions to complex problems
- A groupwide Innovation committee as the main sponsor and steering group for innovative technology solutions across the group, leveraging business needs, opportunities, innovative designs and partners eco-systems
- Build a recurring forum comprising MAF business, technology partners & innovators to showcase & provide access to emerging trends & new-age technologies and facilitate possible avenues & value propositions
- Proactively identify innovation opportunities and plan how to benefit from innovation in relation to business needs and the defined I&T strategy.
- Analyze what opportunities for business innovation or improvement can be created by emerging technologies, services or I&T-enabled business innovation;
- through existing established technologies; and by business and IT process innovation. Influence strategic planning and enterprise architecture decisions.
- The strategy and framework for Innovation and the CoEs detailing the progressive journey for MAFTech with measurable milestones and detailed plan for delivery
- Lead on the innovation delivery pipeline, ensure alignment the business with clear ROI & value definition, calculation, measurement & reporting
- Successful set up for the innovation Centers of Excellence in digital and technology capacity e.g. RPA, IoT, DevOps
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Technology industry spanning across various areas like Product development, Techno/Functional SME, Portfolio management, Delivery management and similar with access & influence at the senior executive level
- 3 or more years of experience in digital delivery and innovation leadership.
- Leading industry certifications of methodologies & frameworks like Agile, PMP, ITIL, TOGAF.
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a high motivation to build, develop and lead cross functional teams spread over multiple locations
- Experience in leading large R&D and/or operations organizations within
- Think broadly and creatively in identifying long-term opportunities and future trends.
- Understanding of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment.
Innovation Lead Job At Majid Al Futtaim | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin