Citigroup Inc. is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Policy Lead Job At Citigroup Inc | Dubai UAE
About Citigroup Inc.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Develop, Design, maintain and implement Employee Relations owned policies and policy documents, in alignment with organizational strategy, country/ regional requirements and regulatory adherence.
1- HR Policy Lead
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Lead coordination with key stakeholders in the design, development, and implementation of HR policies (including handbooks), mainly across MEA / Emerging Markets. This may also involve ensuring any policies are translated to ensure compliance with any local obligations and obtaining local legal advice on any policy changes.
- Ensure any policy implementation risk & issues are escalated appropriately, any local exceptions are appropriately documented and that any required approvals are obtained prior to implementation or revisions (i.e. Works counsels etc)
- Partner with other HR colleagues to ensure policy revisions/new policies are appropriately ope rationalized
- Regularly assess and update existing HR policies, keeping abreast of any new emerging policy trends and identifying opportunities for policy harmonization and standardization across the region and driving to common where practicable.
- Coordinate with HR and legal resources to manage HR policy dispensations, waivers/exceptions.
- Develop and retain training and communication resources to support awareness and compliance with current and new HR policies.
- Facilitate annual reviews of Citi For You, HR Help Center, and Citi Policy Directory to ensure all posted HR policies, standards, and procedures are current.
- Coordinate with the HR Control & Compliance and legal organizations to analyze regulatory or legal updates, identify needed policy changes, and manage the update, implementation, and education of those changes.
- Maintain an inventory of HR policies for MEA / Emerging Markets countries, including relevant templates.
- Partner with global colleagues to support consistent application of HR policies and identification of unique region or country level requirements.
- Partner with key regional stakeholders to support consistent interpretation of HR policies.
- Engage with partners in the assessment, development, and implementation of self-service content in Citi For You / HR Help Center platforms.
- Lead development and regular update of country level employment handbooks.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-7+ years of experience in Human Resources, Control & Compliance, Employee Relations or Employment legal with an emphasis on policy work
- Knowledge of employment policies, practices and employment law and regulations.
- Experience drafting material for a broad audience, including regular communications, training material, and formal documents.
- Prior experience working across multi-jurisdictions preferred
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) – Bi-lingual skills preferred
- Language capabilities highly desirable
HR Policy Lead Job At Citigroup Inc | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin