DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Operations At DHL Jobs Based in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
About DHL Careers
DHL is an international Umbrella brand and trademark for courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year.
As a HR Operations Associate, you will execute core business processes and transactions involving data entry data capture according to defined methods, procedures, and standard delivery solutions to deliver business outcomes committed to in the service level agreement.
1- HR Operations Associate
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- To collect and store relevant supporting document for processes which falls under Personal Data Update and Benefit Management.
- To perform maintenance of Personal Administration data on ad-hoc basis upon receiving approved request from Business Unit or through self-initiated (Employee Self Service – ESS) process.
- To perform system update for annual salary increment, bonus and promotion, including performance rating based on the approved information by Business Unit.
- To perform generation of letters to employees based on predefined templates.
- To perform update of system for payment data upon receiving payment information from authorized parties (Business Unit / Approved 3rd Parties) for processing of third parties contribution / deduction application (where applicable)
- To perform system update of deduction due to over claim or invalid claim as instructed by Business Unit.
- To suggest/proposal on recovery/payment in the case of over payment or recovery
- To verify and resolve discrepancies (if any) in HR data update by collecting and analyzing HR data and confirm discrepancies with authorized Business Unit Users.
- 0 – 2 years of HR working experience preferably in shared service or outsourcing environment
- Good customer-service skills with an ability to handle multiple transactions and customer requests
- Preferably with experience processing outsourced HR for different countries
- Experience working in large, diverse teams
- Highly meticulous
- Prior experience in Indonesia payroll and lifecyle will be advantageous
- Good grasp of knowledge of HR process, employee life cycle and payroll processing.
- Good knowledge in multiple HRIS system and computing tools including Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand inter-dependencies, interfaces and touch points of HR data/process
- Experience in at least two HRIS system
- Experience in generating & customizing reports
HR Operations At DHL Jobs Based in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin