Ericsson Careers is hiring the following Staff – HR Officer Jobs in Riyadh | Ericsson Jobs & Careers
RCM Manager (Job Details):
Hiring Organization: Ericsson
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : SAR
Number of Openings: 1
HR officers play a pivotal role in protecting the workplace and filling employee seats with qualified candidates that further a company’s culture and mission. Some HR officers are primarily responsible for corporate team-building and leadership activities, while others focus on employee hiring, benefits, and retention.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any queries
- Lead employees On-Boarding and Off-Boarding processes, including liaising with People Function and Payroll.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and HR letters etc…
- Helping with the administration services of People Function programs and activities (New hire orientation and HR awareness sessions)
- Organizing and maintaining employees’ records.
- Maintenance of the filing system by ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Help the payroll department by providing them with up-to-date information on all employees, including sick leaves, annual leaves and work schedules.
- Review, track and process employees’ benefits as per policies and eligibility.
- Create regular presentations and reports on HR metrics, such as turnover rates, retention rates and localization.
- Drive and improve operational precision.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- 5-8 years of HR administrative experience
- Good understanding of Saudi labor laws
- Knowledge of visa/ work permit & government relations activities
- Computer literate with programs such as word, excel, etc.
- Writing and reporting.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proven skills in a service oriented environment.
About Company (Ericsson):
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. We develop, deliver and manage telecommunication networks by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. From 5G and IoT to virtualization, we are supporting digital transformation for the next generation of mobile services.
Also Check : UAE Jobs
HR Officer Jobs in Riyadh | Ericsson Jobs & Careers
Click the below “Apply Online” Button to start our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Shangri-La Hotel | Security Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
- Spa Therapist Jobs In Dubai | Shangri-La Hotels
- Assistant Manager Call Center Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Call Center Operator Jobs In Dubai | Atlantis The Palm
- Spa Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Sofitel Hotels Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Accor Careers
- Internship Opportunities – Novotel Hotels Dubai Careers
- Commis III Jobs In Swissôtel Al Murooj Hotels Dubai
- Engineering Supervisor Jobs In Dubai Sofitel Hotels
- AV Technician Jobs In 25hours Hotel Dubai 2023
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
United Arab Emirates Jobs
Saudi Arabia Jobs