DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE | AT DHL Careers
About DHL Careers
DHL is an international Umbrella brand and trademark for courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year.
A Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating all key HR functions and programs. This includes issues raised by current and future employees and matters related to employment, compensation and benefits, labor negotiations, and employee relations.
1- HR Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai UAE
- Recruitment & On-boarding: Conducting pre-screening, scheduling interviews, issuing offer letters, collecting necessary documents for visa, arranging the logistics, induction and subsequent hiring coordination with HRSS team.
- Coordinate the separation process for all voluntary and involuntary terminations including issuance of the termination letter, coordinating and scheduling exit interviews and clearance form and update monthly employee separation file
- Prepare when advised any letters & documentation such as transfer letters, disciplinary warning letters, salary adjustments etc. to ensure effective communication with the employee & other stakeholders.
- Support HR in announcements of new joiners and leavers to all Danzas staff and update monthly recruitment tracker
- Support on ad-hoc employee engagement / communication initiatives
- HR Administration: Provide administration support to HR team whenever necessary to enable the smooth running of the HR department
- Support the drafting of corporate communication and upload for proper communication to all through relevant digital channels
- Updating and maintaining all trackers e.g. separations and recruitments, disciplinaries, HR weekly performance dialogue slide decks etc.
- Supporting HRBP with all transactional HR activities e.g. preparing promotion letters etc.
- Providing strong support to HR advisors to all HRBP related projects and initiatives.
- Strong command of English, and the ability to write engaging articles
- Ability to organize self and workload, and prioritize
- Understanding and interest in employee relations and stakeholder management
- Bachelor degree – preferably in a Business or Social sciences Subject
- HR related certification/ diploma an advantage
- At least one year’s previous HR admin experience or graduate of a HR internship program
HR Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE | AT DHL Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin