Amazon Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Assistant Job At Amazon Jobs | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
About Amazon Jobs
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
A human resources (HR) assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
1- HR Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Data entry to maintain correct daily business data
- Intermediate level analysis skills in a variety of systems including Excel files, PeopleSoft, and other miscellaneous reports
- Being first point of contact for employees regarding attendance, disciplinary actions, engagement activities and various HR queries
- Monitoring attendance and compliance daily
- Entering sick notes, vacation, absences and night shift on system and communicate entries to payroll partners
- Creating reports on a daily basis
- Excellent Arabic & English language skills
- Computer proficiency, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Work experience in the field of Human Resources
- Availability to rotate between different shifts (Day shift/Night shift), in addition to changing the weekly off and shift timing based on business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Psychology or similar areas
HR Assistant Job At Amazon Jobs | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin