Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
Are you looking for a Hospitality Job in Dubai? Dubai is one of the most reputable destinations for growth and job opportunities in the hospitality sector. Here are a few reasons why we think a job in the hospitality sector is a high-demand career in Dubai. The hospitality industry is among the most rapidly growing sectors in the world.
The main priority in any hospitality job is to satisfy the customer and make their experience perfect. Company is looking for Qualified/Fresh and Experiences candidates to fill various Vacancies , management employees, maintenance employees, kitchen and wait staff (if the hotel has a restaurant), housekeeping staff members, front desk employees, and the staff who purchase supplies, perform accounting work, and provide similar support.
The primary purpose of hotels is to provide travelers with shelter, food, refreshment, and similar services and goods, offering on a commercial basis things that are customarily furnished within households but unavailable to people on a journey away from home.
Hotel Jobs Salary & Requirements:
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Primary Responsibility: registering guests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties.
- 0 – 2 Years Experience. A Hotel Staff in Dubai that has less than two years of experience can expect to earn somewhere in the region of 47,720 AED.
- 2 – 5 Years Experience. With two to five years of experience the average Hotel Staff salary would increase to 57,440 AED.
- 5 – 10 Years Experience. From five to ten years of experience as a Hotel Staff, the average salary would be 85,460 AED.
- 10 – 15 Years Experience. Once you have more than ten years of experience the average salary reaches around 98,000 AED.
- 15 – 20 Years Experience. A Hotel Staff with 15 to 20 years of experience can earn an average of 106,440 AED.
- 20+ Years Experience. For a Hotel Staff with more than 20 years, the expected average salary increases to 112,180 AED.
Latest Hotel Jobs in Dubai 2023:
Below is the list of Best Hotels in Dubai. If you are interested in any of these positions, click on the link for apply. Hotel vacancies are often advertised online and represent an ideal way to begin or advance a career in the industry. Some vacancies are best found by visiting hotel chain websites, requiring you to have a list of options to explore. Here, you can access a list of top hotel chains to check out when starting your career.
- ACCOR Hotels Group (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Kerzner Group (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Shangri-La Group ((Latest Jobs 2023)) Apply Here
- IHG (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- JA Resorts & Hotels (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Hilton Group (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Hyatt Hotels (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Four Seasons (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Radisson Hotel Group (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Rotana Hotel Group (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Kempinski Hotels (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
- Marriott Hotels (Latest Jobs 2023) Apply Here
Latest Hotels Jobs Apply by Indeed:
Latest Hotels Jobs Apply by Glassdoor:
Latest Hotel Jobs Apply By Linkedin:
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me about yourself/your work experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What hobbies do you have outside of work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you the right fit to succeed in this role?
|MORE UAE JOBS 2023||APPLY HERE|
Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
Sign up and receive job alerts to your email.
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
- Logistics and Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Plumber Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Store Keeper/ Warehouse Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE 2023
- Technician Jobs in UAE 2023
- Marketing Jobs in UAE 2023