Hitachi Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Hitachi Hiring | Project Manager Job | Dammam KSA Careers
Hitachi, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the parent company of the Hitachi Group and had formed part of the Nissan zaibatsu and later DKB Group and Fuyo Group of companies before DKB and Fuji Bank merged into the Mizuho Financial Group.
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
1- Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, SA
1. Responsible for project execution, contract compliance, customer satisfaction and financial return for the projects. Coordinating all activities and provide technical advice to stakeholders. Develop, recommend and implement initiative to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance.
2. Plan and coordinate the projects and the analysis of new proposals, requirements, and specifications. Coordinate activities of support groups arrange staffing for each phase of project and assign specific responsibilities. Determine most effective means of accomplishing objectives, develop schedules, conduct, and coordinate related activities. Ensure that overall efforts are in concert with customer and Company requirements
3. Approve purchase orders for contract materials and services and approve quality assurance and control requirements. Ensure timely delivery of quality information and materials, product quality and field service product performance, and responsive to customers. Review status reports and modify plans or schedules, as necessary.
4. Maintain close contact with customers and project participants to identify and resolve issues of mutual concern and to seek opportunities for additional business. Ensure timely contract completion, customer satisfaction and desired financial return.
5. Manage project risks to avoid incurring penalties, warranty repairs or other charges that may have substantial financial impact. In conjunction with related groups, develop business projections and implement strategies to achieve growth/profitability objectives and ensure responsiveness to customers.
6. Provide technical direction and review.
7. Conduct analysis of plan versus actual project performance.
8. Update project (cost) adjustments, approved by the Line Manager and Controller, in SAP or other Project Controls systems.
9. Monitors, controls, and releases invoicing, based on instructions from the Line Manager.
10. Effectively communicate appropriate information to all project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in project execution.
- Experience in Project System (PS), Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM)
- Experience in modules of SAP
- Well verse in local and regional procedures will be considered.
- You must have good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with other business functions
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge about high-voltage products especially capacitor banks and filters.
Hitachi Hiring | Project Manager Job | Dammam KSA Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin