High Paying Nursing Jobs | Latest Jobs in Dubai
Latest Nursing Jobs in Dubai, UAE
Position: Staff Nurse (Male/ Female)
Job Roll: Selective
Qualification : High School/ BSc Nursing/ Relevant Degree/Diploma
Experience: Min 2 years (Freshers can also apply)
Job Type: Full time | Highly Paid
Average Salary: AED 4500- 7500 per month.
We are currently recruiting for a Nursing Jobs. This role will be based in UAE, Dubai.
Nursing is a healthcare profession that focuses on the care of individuals and their families to help them recover from illness and maintain optimal health and quality of life. Nurses are distinct from other healthcare providers as they have a wide scope of practice and approach to medical care.
A nurse is a person who is trained to give care to people who are sick or injured. Nurses work with doctors and other health care workers to make patients well and to keep them fit and healthy. Nurses also help with end-of-life needs and assist other family members with grieving.
1- American Hospital
Apply for American Hospital Dubai,UAE Jobs 2023. Excellent job opportunities for you due to American Hospital Dubai endeavors launching news has released at American Hospital Dubai Careers webpage that’s www.ahdubai.com (Apply Here) (Official Website)
2- NMC Healthcare
NMC Healthcare is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and ranks amongst the leading fertility service providers in the world. Company is looking for Qualified/Fresh and Experiences candidates to fill various Vacancies. (Apply Here) (Official Website)
Mediclinic is a diversified international private healthcare services group, founded in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), and the United Arab Emirates. Company has announced Nursing job vacancies in Dubai, UAE . (Apply Here) (Official Website)
4- Fakeeh University Hospital
Fakeeh University Hospital, a hospital and medical university project developed by Saudi Arabia’s leading healthcare provider, Fakeeh Care; in an effort to drive academic advancement and extend quality medical services to support the local healthcare industry. The University Hospital focuses on family healthcare and patient-centered services. Company has announced latest jobs in Dubai, UAE (Apply Here) (Official Website)
5- Reem Hospital
Reem Hospital represents a fit for purpose, efficiency-driven healthcare facility that focuses on providing every individual customer with the very best service in line with international best-practices. With the capacity of 200+ beds, the hospital is located on Reem Island Abu Dhabi to provide innovative, value-based healthcare that covers outpatient, inpatient and post-acute care services supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic services, the hospital will have a special focus on rehabilitation with a future expansion of women and child sub-specialty dedicated services. Apply for latest jobs in Dubai (Apply Here) (Official Website)
5- Medcare Hospital
Let’s explore here the leading healthcare provider Medcare Hospital Careers Dubai and Sharjah. Apply for the latest Medcare Hospital Jobs in Sharjah and Dubai from the below list which we have updated on our website. Being an employer of choice is integrated into Medcare values. They are keen to remain that way and want to work with all employees to fulfill our mission. (Apply Here) (Official Website)
- Communication skills are one of the most important requirements of a nurse’s job
- A Basic Life Support Certificate.
- At least two years’ experience as a registered nurse.
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me about yourself/your work experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What hobbies do you have outside of work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you the right fit to succeed in this role?
How to Apply:
- You can apply via official website
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Before apply read all the job details, responsibilities, requirements.
- Fill up your personal, contact, educational, and professional details accurately
- Don’t forget to attach your updated resume or CV along with attractive cover letter
- Click on “Apply Now” button to send your job application HR recruitment team.
|MORE UAE JOBS 2023||APPLY HERE|
High Paying Nursing Jobs | Latest Jobs in Dubai
Click Here To Apply:
Sign up and receive job alerts to your email.
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
- Logistics and Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Plumber Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Store Keeper/ Warehouse Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE 2023
- Technician Jobs in UAE 2023
- Marketing Jobs in UAE 2023
*these job was originally posted by Company Official Careers site..