Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Government Relations Officer Job At Siemens Careers | Riyadh
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Prepares communications to and for key stakeholders, including the President and Board of Regents, regarding pertinent issues on legislative changes; directs and oversees the development of materials in support of the government relations agenda, such as talking points, legislative summaries, factsheets, testimony,
1- Government Relations Officer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Issuance and Renewal of Work Permit for Non – Saudi employees
- Link the Work Permit with The Saudi Council of Engineers for the Engineering Professions employees.
- Issuance and Renewal of Iqama Card for Non-Saudi employees and their family member
- Filling up all the required forms and submitting them on behalf of the company at the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Interior for the issuance of the Block Visas that will be used for our overseas hiring
- Issue the Invitation letters needed for the overseas visitors to get the proper visas from Saudi embassy, this include
- Issuance of Multiple and Single Exit re-entry visas that needed for the employees and their family members to enable them to travel outside and returning back to KSA smoothly.
- Submit the Request at MHRSD, pay the fees and coordinate with the current employer to approve online, then complete the transfer at Immigration office and obtain the new Iqama card under Siemens Ltd sponsorship.
- Translate the International Driving License into Arabic and accompany the employees at the Driving School to obtain the Saudi Driving License “If needed”
- Issuance and Renewal of the company corporate certificates at the concern government entities such as ( MISA, CR, Chamber of Commerce, Municipality License, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development)
- Process the payments of all the government fees which needed to process the visas, Iqamas, work permits and Corporate Certificates
- Processing the employees entitlement such as all Leave and Absences types, School Fees, Overtime, Deductions, Employment Letters and Certificates and Bank Loan requests
- Maintaining of Employee data, Reporting lines, Organization and Location
- Handling all on boarding process after the candidate accepts the Job Offer till he / she is fully on-boarded, this include Saudi, Local hired Non-Saudis, Overseas and Delegates.
- Prepare and issue the letters addressed to Saudi embassy for the visa endorsement processes this include all necessary steps such as legalization of Educational, Marriage and Birth certificate).
- Off- Boarding of the leaving employees includes (Receiving the request from the BU, coordinate with Payroll for the Leaving Action in the system, processing the Departure Clearance and assure it is fully approved by the departments.
- Maintaining the employee’s status at General Organization of Social Insurance (GOSI), this include: the monthly addition and deletion of the employees at GOSI, Download the final contribution bill, filling up the Payment Forms and coordinate with Accounting for the Payments).
- 6-8 years professional experience.
- Previous experience working within a similar environment is a must with extensive experience working with the MHRSD, MISA, CR, Chamber of Commerce and Municipality License.
- A background handing employee data, on boarding and off boarding an all-round thorough understanding of Human Resources is a must.
Government Relations Officer Job At Siemens Careers | Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin