United Arab Emirates – Front Office Supervisor Jobs in Dubai | DoubleTree Hotel Careers
1- Front Office Supervisor
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Front Office Supervisors lead and perform all front desk duties including check-ins, checkouts, reservations, guest phone messages and special requests. Supervisors ensure that guests experience a great stay. This position requires diplomatic skills and the ability to deal with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
- Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
- Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
- Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Assist with the implementation and achievement of departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
- Previous experience in a hotel environment
- Experience supervising people and leading teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Associate degree or higher (ideally in hospitality)
- Previous front office experience
- Language skills
DoubleTree Hotels Careers – United Arab Emirates
|Job Title||Front Office Supervisor Jobs in Dubai | DoubleTree Hotel Careers|
|Hiring Organization||DoubleTree Hotels|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Average Salary||AED 3,500 per month|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb/07/2023|
DoubleTree by Hilton is an American hotel chain managed by Hilton Worldwide. DoubleTree has been the fastest growing Hilton brand by number of properties since 2007, and by number of rooms from 2007 to 2015
Front Office Supervisor Jobs in Dubai | DoubleTree Hotel Careers
Click the below Button to Apply
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Field Service Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia | ABB Careers
- Field Service Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ABB Careers
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai | ABB Careers
- Contract Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023
- Design Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Hill International
- Clinic Receptionist Jobs in UAE | Ajman University
- Relationship Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers
- Public Relations Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Stantec Careers
- Waiter/ Waitress Jobs in Novotel Hotels | Jobs in Dubai
- Lifeguard Jobs In RAK UAE | ACCOR Careers
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin
Average Front Office Supervisor salary in UAE is AED 3,500 per month. Highest salary of Front Office Supervisor in UAE is AED 7,500 and lowest salary is AED 3,000.
You can find Apply Here Button on every job to start your application.
You can find the menu to navigate to related or other jobs. You can also find the related jobs post in the bottom of every job post.
Yes, Exclusive Jobz is committed to help every job seeker and we are responding to every job seeker to help them for free.
*these job was originally posted by DoubleTree Careers site.
#JobsinDubai, #JobsinUAE, #Jobs, #Careers, #SearchJobs, #ApplyOnline, #Hiring, #fresherjobs, #HiringForNewJobs, #HiringinDubai, #TodayJobs, #JobsforFreshers, #LogisticsCompanyJobs, #HiringinUAE, #LatestJobs, #NewJobs, #DubaiJobs, #ManagerJobs, #SalesJobs, #DataScientistJobs, #JobDescription, #AccountantJobs, #HospitalJobs, #SupervisorJobs, #HotelJobs, #ResturantJobs, #HotelsJobs, #HospitalityJobs, #CompanyJobs, #HotelJobsinUAE, #HotelJobsinDuabi,