Accor Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Finance Manager Job At Accor | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 5,199 locations in over 110 countries.
Finance Managers oversee the financial operations of an organization. They advise on investment plans, monitor the company’s finances and produce financial reports. They work closely with management to develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve the company’s long-term objectives.
1- Finance Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To oversee the Finance and Accounting department in the hotel, and ensure its smooth running so that all financial and management reports are accurate and available by their due dates.
- Define and implement hotel internal control policies and procedures, ensuring their effectiveness so that the profitability of the hotel is maximized (in conjunction with the General Manager of the hotel).
- Ensure that the books records and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of the assets of the hotel.
- To devise and maintain a system of internal accounting control sufficient to ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with Management’s general and specific authorisation and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and specific country legislation.
- Review and certify any hotel internal or external financial reporting before distribution.
- Ensure that the hotel hold all required licenses and permits to operate.
- maintain close communication with third parties such as the Owning company, public auditors, external auditors, local authorities and Accor Regional Office.
- The timely preparation and release of accurate monthly financial statements and other related reports.
- All balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis and discrepancies are immediately identified and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other professional accounting qualifications.
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Sun System and preferred with Accor background.
- Meticulous and adept in working under pressure and tight timelines. Good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
Finance Manager Job At Accor | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin