Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Finance Business Partner Job At Serco Careers Based in Dubai AE
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
The purpose of this position is to assist the Asset Maintenance Team in providing effective technical support on all aspects of maintenance related works to the Palm Monorail.
1- Finance Business Partner
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- To head the finance function for the Sector and ensure all financial requirements are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner
- To ensure that the sector is compliant with the Serco GFCM with regards to accounting records and raise any matters of non-compliance to the CFO
- Manage the internal audit for the sector and external audit for all related entities
- Recruit, engage and retain the required team to ensure all matters financial can be met adequately
- Be part of the senior management team for the sector to ensure you are aware of all issues – financial, commercial or operational.
- Identify and analyse opportunities for cost savings that can be discussed with the senior management for implementation.
- Develop, maintain and improve internal and external senior stakeholder relationships.
- Coordinate and report on all the activity to achieve and deliver targets while working closely with all stakeholders.
- Undertake regular and formal reviews of with finance team.
- Represent Serco in all matters financial with regard to the sector.
- Ensure that all contract amendments are in line contractually with Serco governance and ensure all material variations follow the governance guidance.
- Ensure Serco remains proactive and responsive to client matters.
- Perform and carry out other duties as instructed / directed by the CFO or Sector Operations Directors
- Responsibility for the finance and commercial activities undertaken across the business group, including: Reporting month end results and commentary. Plans, budgets and forecasts. Interpreting results into initiatives and plans to improve future results. Analysis to drive cost efficiencies and revenue generation. Analysis to support the business group in all decisions. Ensuring all balance sheet risks and opportunities are known.
- Building sound working relationships with the business group’s operational team, by undertaking the role of business partner.
- Building sound working relationships with the business group’s SSC finance lead.
- Responsibility for the reporting and analysis of activities that cross the business group.
- Preparing a high-level timetable to ensure the business group is able to meet the reporting deadlines set by the division.
- Leading commercial negotiations from a finance perspective with the customers (bids and re-bids).
- Assigning support for any new contracts won or acquired including any transitional support.
- Being the contact point for all external and internal audit matters for the business group.
- Responsibility for ensuring any statutory accounts within the business group are prepared and completed within the correct timescales.
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects within the business group as required.
- Supporting business projects.
- Training and developing business group finance staff.
- Attending relevant contract management team meetings and finance team meetings.
- Minimum 10 years accounting / finance experience.
- Minimum 7 years acting in a management capacity in a finance context.
- Proven track in managing a finance team, interacting with senior management and delivering accurate and timely data.
- Contractual and commercial experience in dealing with clients and suppliers to obtain the most favourable terms.
Finance Business Partner Job At Serco Careers Based in Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin