Randstad is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Executive Officer Tenancy Admin Job At Randstad | Kuala Lumpur
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 39 countries.
Proactively manage all aspects of a tenancy including investigating and dealing with new tenant visits, reviews of tenancy, property inspections and any breaches of tenancy. Respond to day to day queries and requests from tenants and other services in line with data protection requirements.
1- Executive Officer Tenancy Admin
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Support the Head of Department in the aspects of administrative functions in tenancy department.
- Follow up with current tenants on tenancy matters (renewals and expiry of leases, rental collection, etc.).
- To prepare and review all tenancy documentation for both new & current tenants which include the Letter of Offer, Tenancy Agreement, License Agreement, etc.
- To assist the Head of Department in achieving occupancy rate, rental income, administrative processes and documentation.
- Your future employer is a Property Developer that has completed multiple projects in the past, and is currently hiring for an Executive/Officer in Tenancy Administration.
- As the property industry is warming up again, our client is looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate environment
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Good in administration and documentation
- Fluent in English and Malay
Executive Officer Tenancy Admin Job At Randstad | Kuala Lumpur
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin