Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Executive Assistant Job in Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar SA
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Executive Assistants screen all visitors and determine what level of support they need while offering polite, professional customer service. They manage the executive’s daily calendar, including scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, writing itineraries and arranging for transportation.
1- Executive Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al-Khubar, Saudi Arabia
- Supports the Executive Management in accomplishing their respective personal targets, duties and responsibilities.
- Develops and leverages relationships within and across organizational units and external clients to achieve objectives of the organization.
- Manages in- and outbound correspondence and monitors all information ﬂows, including maintaining archiving/filing (paper and electronic ﬁles).
- Schedules, prepares & accompanies appointments / completes minutes of meetings as needed.
- Coordinates, establishes and processes travel arrangements of the Executive Management and the management team as needed, including management of travel expense claims after the trips
- Manages general expense claims for Executive Management
- Coordinates and executes all tasks connected with company cars (leasing vehicles), including arrangement of maintenance appointment, annual technical inspections, approvals to use cars outside KSA a.s.o.
- Collects required data, forwarding them in orderly fashion and following up all data during the process of obtaining visa for visitors or future employees from abroad
- Translation of letters, certificates etc. from Arab into English and vice versa
- Organizes meetings on request (participants, venues, note taking, minutes)
- Organizing events like town hall meetings, family days, sports tournaments etc.
- Booking of hotels, drivers, and security (if required) for visitors
- Analyzes and executes strategic or operational tasks in the assigned functional area.
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, providing comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares, edits, distributes, files document, reports and brieﬁngs.
- Supports in other administrative tasks as needed, e.g. marketing activities, selection of new team members, manages integration of new team members as appropriate.
- Manages office supplies and IT support
- Supports in preparation of annual plans and budgets, completes analysis of monthly reporting activities
- Maintains conﬁdentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Special tasks from time to time, e.g. supporting bid preparation, supply chain management, government relations etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from reputable university or College
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in similar function ideally from similar organization structure.
- General knowledge about Siemens and Consulting Services Industry is highly preferred
- Solid ability to understand processes and working tools to fulﬁll their purpose, how to effectively utilize them and improve.
- Combines editorial and visual elements in a professional way.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills combined with a team work mindset
- Flexibility in work location and time availability
- Fluent level in English and Arabic, German language skills are a plus
Executive Assistant Job in Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin