Chalhoub Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Executive Assistant At Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai AE
About Chalhoub Group
Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The Chalhoub Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East. It played a crucial role in developing the luxury sector in the region. The company has more than 12,000 employees, in 14 countries.
An Executive Assistant, or Executive Administrator, is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
1- Executive Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Manage the Manager’s diary and appointments
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
- Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Manager and make recommendations for action
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
- Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
- Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Manager
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
- Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
- Handle all digital archiving of documents, records, and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- University Degree in Business Administration.
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant/Secretory for C Level
- Conversant with computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail-minded, initiative, well-organized with good communication skills.
- Fast learner and willing to face challenges;
- Must be with strong communication in both French and English.
Executive Assistant At Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin