IHG Careers is hiring the following Staff – Duty Manager Jobs in Dubai The Palm Hotel Voco
Duty Manager :
Hiring Organization: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : AED
Number of Openings: 1
Duty managers perform routine supervisory tasks while general managers are away. Most duty managers work in hotels, where they delegate pertinent tasks, evaluate workers’ outputs, and issue customer support.
- Maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction through actively communicating with the guests before, during and after the stay.
- Ensuring the quality of the hotel product is always at the highest possible level.
- Monitoring the service behaviours of hosts in all departments and ensuring the voco™ brand promise is delivered throughout the guest journey.
- Serving as “champion” of guest experience, monitoring guest feedback and actively contribute during quality strategy meetings with the goal to improve overall guest satisfaction.
- The planning and assignment of work within Front Office, ensuring everyone knows the priorities of the day and guests are well taken care of.
- Training the team on brand standards and making sure all standard operating procedures are followed.
- Ensuring all procedures regarding safety & security are updated and followed closely.
- In an emergency you serve as first of point of contact to the Emergency Response Team and coordinate the response.
- Passion for hospitality and guest experience to bring the voco™ service experience to life
- Knowledge of PMS system Opera is an advantage.
- Two years of leadership experience in an operations role within a hospitality environment.
- Strong organizational, task-management, leadership, creativity and presentation skills.
- Pro-active attitude and eye for detail with a natural drive for continuous improvement.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply For Latest IHG Hotels Jobs In UAE 2023?
- To apply for open positions, candidates must go to the official website via the provided link and apply online.
- Read all the job details, responsibilities and requirements and find best vacancy to apply for.
- Fill up your personal, contact, educational, and professional details accurately
- Applications that are late or incomplete will be rejected.
- Applications can be submitted online.
- Don’t forget to attach your updated resume or CV along with attractive cover letter
About Company (IHG Hotels & Resorts):
InterContinental Hotels Group, marketed as IHG Hotels & Resorts, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Windsor, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. It is also a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Also Check : UAE Jobs
Duty Manager Jobs in Dubai The Palm Hotel Voco
Click the below Apply Online Button to start our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Al Futtaim Careers | AV Technician Jobs In Dubai
- Al Futtaim Careers | Cafe Assistant Jobs In M&S Dubai
- Content Designer Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Company
- Forklift Operator Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Logistics Careers
- Warehouse Operator (x10) Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Logistics
- Guest Relations Officer Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
- Shangri-La Hotel | Security Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
- Spa Therapist Jobs In Dubai | Shangri-La Hotels
- Assistant Manager Call Center Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Call Center Operator Jobs In Dubai | Atlantis The Palm
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
United Arab Emirates Jobs
Saudi Arabia Jobs