ADNOC Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Drilling Engineer Job At ADNOC Jobs | Abu Dhabi AE
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
Drilling engineers are typically employed by multinational companies who extract and produce oil and gas. … They are responsible for assessing and maintaining existing wells, ensuring safety measures are implemented, elements of design and calculating costs of machinery and construction.
1- Drilling Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi AE
- Ensures continues data transmission from ADNOC Onshore rig fleets to RTOC.
- Coordinates Data Aggregation & Contractor Performance Team from RTOC, to ensure the flawless quality of the deliverables.
- Identifies data gaps and lead the process for recovery and prevention of recurrent events.
- Builds the bridge with Drilling / Workover operation and Engineering teams, in order to provide support in the best way, by facilitating the tools and process in favor of a better performance.
- Audits Real Time Performance Tracking process and validate the products using available tools.
- Provides Performance and Optimization Consultants suitable offset information required to build and run in real time the engineering models
- Prepares notifications, optimization, lesson learns, reporting discrepancies to Drilling / Workover Teams of different fields related to deviations or events during the operation course.
- Monitors drilling and workover operations remotely from RTOC using IT tools and technologies
- Ensures RTOC Well Engineers complies with all ADNOC corporative requirements and codes.
- Participates in Operational Meetings and provide consultancy / support on highly critical operations.
- Prepares different levels reports (daily, weekly, monthly, end of section and end of well) and ensure to validate and document every calculation.
- Train and brief Drilling / Workover teams about Real Time tools and ensure correct interaction by providing constantly support.
- Provide support when required in Pre-Spud meetings and planning stage of the project, share \Lessons Learned from previous applicable projects.
- Provide support to Drilling / Workover team during critical operations, critical events and a typical operations (new technology and Performance Initiatives trials)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent
- Minimum ten years experience and knowledge of drilling and completion engineering functions and operations.
- Previous work experience as drilling supervisor and drilling engineer (minimum 3 years)
- Knowledge of Drilling Information Management System (DIMS/EDM).
Drilling Engineer Job At ADNOC Jobs | Abu Dhabi AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin