Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Digital Performance Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE | At Al Futtaim
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Experience specifying, collecting, and presenting key performance data and analysis for a given digital service. Supports Product Managers by generating new and useful information and translating it into actions that will allow them to iteratively improve their service for users.
1- Digital Performance Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Analyze sales, conversion rate and profitability and all insights connected to visitors and customers behaviors on digital channels.
- Identify operational opportunities and make recommendations to improve digital channels effectiveness based on data insights in order to support sales, profitability and rates.
- Integrating data with other channels to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels and media.
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked in line with best practice.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to be used in the daily business.
- Follow up on overall performance, implemented recommendations and report approach.
- Continuously monitor the customer digital journey using the latest digital reporting tools for all digital channels as well as physical in-store solutions and identifying the key pain points.
- Customer behavior mapping and providing insights to the digital team as to adapt necessary enhancements to the digital and physical channels to improve the customer experience.
- Create customer insights from various tools provided by INGKA for web/App channels.
- Evaluate, onboard and use tools effectively for improving digital performance and measurement for all changes in all digital channels.
- To bring data-driven analysis for evaluating the KPI, performance & effectiveness of digital team tasks & define area of growth.
- Good competency with figures and data-mining calculations on Advanced excel, Google Analytics and other digital performance tools.
- Analytic and/or mathematical education.
- Digital, online, ecommerce and/or IT experience.
- Strong teambuilding and leadership skills.
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
- Process and organizational thinking.
- Prioritization and decision-making skills.
Digital Performance Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE | At Al Futtaim
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin