Air Arabia Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Development Engineer Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah AE
About Air Arabia Careers
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
Responsible for the development and validation of products, systems and components. Analysing and directing recommendations for problem resolution to the expectation of the client. Work to improve the performance and efficiency of existing products. Provide support to new-business and vehicle- launch teams.
1- Development Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Sharjah, AE
- Manages the aircrafts “Power Plants” technical assessment program on day-to-day basis to support the engineering maintenance (Line, Hangar, MCC, hubs).
- Supports the Head of Engineering in developing procedures, specifications, and EOS (Engineering Operational Standards) associated with the “Propulsion Reliability Program”.
- Reviews publications and regulations related to “Propulsion” scope of work, agrees the same with concerned parties ensuring the maintenance program is managed, developed and optimized as per operational needs and as per the continuous airworthiness requirements of the regulatory bodies and OEMs.
- Utilizes data and technical performance reports to conduct root-cause analysis and troubleshooting. Highlights trends and findings, and conducts needed investigations. Identifies corrective measures and modifications to fix any damages or airworthiness findings, ensures recommendations are introduced into the AMP (Aircraft Maintenance Program) along with justification and supporting evidences.
- Generates function-related reports to the management, cross-functional teams, and the regulatory bodies on the power plant reliability data, damages, trends, defines repair scope and maintenance plans in coordination with Planning Team (Engine/APU Removal and instalment as well as the spare engines robbery / management).
- Provides support to the MCC, Manufacturers and OEMs when and as needed; communicates to them any trouble shooting requirements, changes, mandatory modifications and any necessary information or action to be taken.
- Reviews the Service Bulletins and ADs, evaluates services and provides business cases for CAMO’S approval; drafts the EO’s (Engineering Orders) to verify the employees’ documents and communicates to Planning and Maintenance Teams.
- Partners with stakeholders such as Projects, Warranty, Legal and Finance in developing new projects and initiatives and in drafting and administrating related contracts and SLAs, this includes performance review, evaluations, feasibility studies, researches, testing, etc.
- Manages the Engine Shop Visits to monitor the process flow and maintain the advantages and benefits of Air Arabia as per the contracts and maintenance polices as well to ensure smooth operatio
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering (Mechanical/Aeronautical) or equivalent; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the relating field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Respective training on system of Engines/APU, recommended Airbus 320
- Project Management, Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft suite, MRO systems and Web Search.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 5+ years’ of collective experience in the Aviation industry; On the Job Training (OJT) or post university time spent at an Airline company as a Trainee or in a similar capacity shall be counted for as part of the experience; experience with Airbus 320 aircrafts is highly desirable.
Development Engineer Job at Air Arabia | Sharjah AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin