Randstad is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Design & Technical Manager Job At Randstad | Kuala Lumpur
Randstad NV, commonly known as Randstad and stylized as randstad, is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 39 countries.
The Technical Design Manager drives the technical realization of projects and administers the daily operations of the project design team. The role serves as a critical liaison between the project design team and project management, estimating, automation, production, senior management, and clients.
1- Design & Technical Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Coordinate design and technical works between various parties
- Liaise with clients/contractors to discuss regarding design issues
- Review all design and technical matters in relation to tender submission
- Prepare weekly report based on overall project, monitor site management, control daily work progress
- Manage and review construction drawings
- Attend committee meetings & perform site visits
- They are an established construction company specialising in civil engineering works as well as design and build projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer, Architectural or similar qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction works
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Able to review and suggest solutions to technical issues at the construction site
Design & Technical Manager Job At Randstad | Kuala Lumpur
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin