Nahdi Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Dental Assistants Job At Nahdi Careers | Jeddah Makkah
About Nahdi Careers
With its headquarters in Jeddah, Nahdi Medical Company is a leading chain of Saudi retail pharmacy. It manages and operates a nationwide network in 145 cities and villages across the Kingdom, which makes it one of the most prevalent and the fastest growing companies in the region.
Dental assistants work under the supervision of dentists and work closely with dental hygienists in their day-to-day activities. Dental assistants wear safety glasses, surgical masks, protective clothing, and gloves to protect themselves and patients from infectious diseases.
1- Dental Assistants
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Makkah
- Responsible for assisting a dentist engaged in diagnostic, operative, surgical, periodontal, preventive, orthodontic, prosthodontic, endodontic, or pedodontics procedures during examination and treatment of patients.
- The clinical functions performed include preparing and dismissing patients; point of use cleaning of instrumentation and disinfecting equipment; providing post-operative instructions prescribed by the dentist; maintaining supply order; maintaining applicable records, and others as requested by the dentist.
- Participates with the dentist in the examination and treatment of patients by retracting cheeks and tissues and by irrigating and aspirating mouth fluids without harm or discomfort to the patient.
- Anticipates the dentist’s needs and practices four-handed dentistry to provide efficient operative procedures for the patient or as assigned to a dental surgical operating team.
- Performs expanded duty procedures under the supervision of the dentist as required.
- Reviews patient’s a medical history and alerts the dentist to significant problems, assists in updating the patient’s history; flags the chart to note significant history problems.
- Charts accurately the findings of the patient’s oral conditions as reported by the doctor; records the treatment rendered in the patient’s permanent chart.
- Maintains and periodically reviews skills learned in First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation; handles medical emergencies until the dentist arrives on the scene or assists the dentist in rendering emergency first aid until additional medical help is available.
- Instructs patients in post-operative home care procedures as directed by the dentist.
- Performs other miscellaneous-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in related specialization
- Professional Accreditation Certificate authorized from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- 2-5 years of clinical experience.
- Office & Health Information Systems
- English and Arabic (fluent speaking and writing)
Dental Assistants Job At Nahdi Careers | Jeddah Makkah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin