Fairmont Hotels Careers is hiring the following Staff – Data Processor Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Makkah Fairmont Hotels
1- Data Processor
Hiring Organization: Fairmont Hotels
Location: Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Employment Type: Full Time
Base Salary : SAR
Date Posted: 14/March/2023
We welcome you as you are and you can find a jobs that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore exclusivejobz.
Data Processor Job Description:
A data processor provides administrative support for the capture and transfer of information for storage, processing or transmitting. They will also need to have the ability to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Responsible for managing the hotel database and save all the guest necessary information into the main system.
- Record all required information in the official logs (Police Log).
- To track & register all the special nationality passports according to the country law.
- To assign and maintain a safe area for keeping the guests passport till returned back to its owner.
- To register all the groups to the police record file according to their arrival and departure.
- Responsible for filing and saving the registration cards for all the guests in by date in an alphabetical order.
- To print daily actual arrival and actual departure reports in order to check-in and checked-out the guests from the police record.
- Work closely with security department and police officer in order to provide them with the information that might be requested.
- Previous customer related experience preferred.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset.
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Very Good English / Arabic written and spoken.
- Ability to deal with Officials and Governmental authorities.
- Ability to work on shift basis – 24 hours.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to pay the highest attention to details.
- Flexible to accomplish missions outside the Hotel.
About Company (Fairmont):
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a global chain of luxury hotels that operates more than 70 properties worldwide, with a strong presence in Canada.Fairmont Hotels and Canadian Pacific Hotels merge, forming Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, a leading luxury hotel brand which today has over 65 landmark properties worldwide.Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is merged with the Raffles and Swissôtel brands to create a new luxury hotel powerhouse, FRHI Hotels & Resorts.
Also Check : UAE Jobs
Data Processor Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Makkah Fairmont Hotels
Click Here “Apply Online” Button to start our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Al Futtaim Careers | AV Technician Jobs In Dubai
- Al Futtaim Careers | Cafe Assistant Jobs In M&S Dubai
- Content Designer Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Company
- Forklift Operator Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Logistics Careers
- Warehouse Operator (x10) Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Logistics
- Guest Relations Officer Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
- Shangri-La Hotel | Security Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
- Spa Therapist Jobs In Dubai | Shangri-La Hotels
- Assistant Manager Call Center Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Call Center Operator Jobs In Dubai | Atlantis The Palm
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin