Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Dashboards Analyst Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for analysing data from numerous systems to create reporting tailored for the business. Produce reports that will improve profitability and margin, analysing and reporting on ad-hoc requests, whilst creating and maintaining operational dashboards within agreed time-scales.
1- Dashboards Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Responsible to generate, maintain, consolidate, and track various Daily/Weekly/Monthly MIS reports across various FSSC processes like I2P, O2C, Treasury, Tax and R2R
- Analyse data and reports from various sources like SAP, BPC, BI, Alteryx, Tableau etc. and provide actionable insights and suggestions
- Ensure that reports are contextual – provide information based on target audience
- Circulate reports to FSSC internal & external customers (e.g. CFOs, Controllers, Tower heads etc.) on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis and address observations
- Prepare dashboard and presentation for customer councils, business review meetings and support reporting requirement from tower heads
- Gathering process and consolidation of the input received from respective towers. Also Check the data received for consistency with the underlying business assumptions and prior period performances No delay in circulation of reports
- Prepare KPIs and SLA reports for each tower on monthly basis and circulate to FSSC tower heads with proper explanations and exceptions.
- Comparative analysis of the performance and trends against plan & prior year ensuring it contains all the required information to explain major variances and reflect evolving business developments
- Participate in discussion with tower heads for review of KPI/SLA performances and plan for improvements/targets
- Conduct NPS and CSAT survey on annual basis
- KPI & SLA measurement & Reporting
- VoCs from internal and external stakeholders
- Work with IT demand manager to ensure reports are being automated and available on real time basis
- Working on RPA tools e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and Excel VBA
- Proficient in Big Data management and related tools and technology like Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, MS Access, Qualtrics etc.,
- Ability to work on Big data analytics and system integration
- No. of reports automated
- Real-time readiness in reporting requirement
- Track and report on continuous improvement initiatives. Identify automation opportunities, design & implement in-house solutions across FSSC processes.
- Developed & manage in-house automated reports and tools Ensure 100% requirement gathering from the respective team and deliver solution as per agreed timelines.
- Maintain, track and report on SoP’s, training materials, process maps, SLA’s, IT list and internal control checklists, ensuring any relevant changes in SOPs are discussed with line manager and updated in the master.
- Quarterly SOP updates and Sign Off with Tower heads
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience within a large organization at execution level
- Job-Specific Skills: Strong Analytical, process oriented,
- Good communication and presentation skills, exposure to ERP. (Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BI/ BPC with Robotic Process automation, Alteryx, Tableau & MS VBA
Dashboards Analyst Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin