Aramex Careers is hiring the following Staff – Customer Service Executive Jobs in Dubai | Aramex Careers
1- Customer Service Executive
Hiring Organization: Aramex
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Base Salary : AED
Date Posted: 17/March/2023
About Company (Aramex):
Aramex is an Emirati multinational logistics, courier and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company was founded by Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in 1982 in Amman, Jordan. It is the first Arab-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
Customer Service Executive Job Description:
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Provide Freight solution to the customer
- Develop relation with the customer
- Support client for any claim, payment issues or pending shipment.
- End to end follow up on shipment life cycle
- Provide support for the sales, to quote client and Follow on business award.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders internally
- Negotiate rates with carriers / agents and offices
- Achieve the over all freight numbers for the customers assigned
- Report any failure to the line manager and ensure client is updated on time.
- P&L monitoring and Job invoicing.
- Handle freight enquiries, quotations and coordination with local and international clients.
- Ensure improvement in On time delivery performance of the tradelanes serviced by Aramex
- Ensure Cargowise adoption & milestone status update integrity is 100%
- Monitor & manage airlines relations on a station level for a better buying power and lead negotiation of Adhoc or contracted rates to provide more competitive rates to customers
- Coordinate with regional pricing desk for RFQs, projects & tenders whenever required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Cargowise experience preferred
- Excellent MS office skills: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good commands in professional emails writing
Also Check : UAE Jobs
Customer Service Executive Jobs in Dubai | Aramex Careers
Click Here “Apply Online” Button to start our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Al Futtaim Careers | AV Technician Jobs In Dubai
- Al Futtaim Careers | Cafe Assistant Jobs In M&S Dubai
- Content Designer Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Company
- Forklift Operator Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Logistics Careers
- Warehouse Operator (x10) Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Logistics
- Guest Relations Officer Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
- Shangri-La Hotel | Security Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
- Spa Therapist Jobs In Dubai | Shangri-La Hotels
- Assistant Manager Call Center Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Call Center Operator Jobs In Dubai | Atlantis The Palm
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin