United Arab Emirates- DP World Careers is hiring the following Staff – Customer Relations Assistant Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
Customer Relations Assistant:
Hiring Organization: DP World
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary : AED / Not Disclosed
This role is also to coordinate and handle various administrative tasks including but not limited to office stationery and grocery administration to support smooth office operations. The front desk is a sensitive post that reflects the first image of DPW Head Office.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers towards the efficiency of the reception area.
- Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with Customers.
- Monitor the work of maintenance and housekeeping to ensure all the maintenance is completed on request and no pending orders – maintenance occurring in reception, conference rooms, corridors, washrooms. Inform the relevant departments as required.
- Closely liaise with service providers to tackle any issues and escalate as needed to manager.
- Monitor the office supply and the monthly orders, expenses, usages and analysing the expenses periodically.
- Track of all inventories related to office groceries, stationery and equipment. Conduct asset verification for pantry equipment and printer equipment.
- Ensure the availability and suitability of options for new purchases is examined and determined; calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for expense.
- Assist in Office Assistants duties on day-to-day basis.
- In the absence of Sr. CSA, take over supervision duties for Office Assistance such as setting daily goals, clarifying expectations, and providing frequent guideline and feedback for an effective performance.
- Diploma or High School Certificate
- 2-3 years’ experience in handling Front desk/ Customers or other related function
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to priorities and multitask
- Discretion and confidential approach
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage workload and time in order to meet constantly changing demands of the job
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
About Company (DP World):
DP World is an Emirati multinational logistics company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones. We are the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions.
We deliver these services through an interconnected global network of 295 business units in 78 countries across six continents, with a significant presence both in high-growth and mature markets. Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship into our activities, striving for a positive contribution to the economies and communities where we live and work.
DP World is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or belief.
Also Check : UAE Jobs
Customer Relations Assistant Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
Click the below Apply Online Button to start our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Field Service Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia | ABB Careers
- Field Service Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ABB Careers
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai | ABB Careers
- Contract Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023
- Design Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Hill International
- Clinic Receptionist Jobs in UAE | Ajman University
- Relationship Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers
- Public Relations Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Stantec Careers
- Waiter/ Waitress Jobs in Novotel Hotels | Jobs in Dubai
- Lifeguard Jobs In RAK UAE | ACCOR Careers
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin
Browse All JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories.
Jobs By Country
United Arab Emirates Jobs
Saudi Arabia Jobs