FAB Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Contact Center Head Job at First Abu Dhabi Bank 2021
About First Abu Dhabi Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic bank based in Abu Dhabi city, in the United Arab Emirates.
The Head of Contact Centre(s) will ensure that customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high quality service helping to resolve various queries, close any sales enquiries and get it right first time
1- Contact Center Head
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every customer interaction.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting and human capital development.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external quality assurance programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement performance.
- Manage business metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Contact Centre.
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Contribute to revenues by conducting effective lead generation and cross selling activities.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores through Net Promoter Score.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies: Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Define goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the FAB performance management process.
- Develop talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delegation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 5+ years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the retail banking environment.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Finance, Banking or a related major field of study.
- Proven experience of leading a service driven contact center operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation.
Contact Center Head Job at First Abu Dhabi Bank 2021
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin