Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Configuration Manager Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Configuration managers review and update existing configuration management plans. They work with the configuration teams in the development of configuration management tools and help assist in the maintenance of these tools. They also analyze any issues related to configuration and propose solutions to fix them.
1- Configuration Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Development and implementation of the overall configuration management plan and procedures including tool development
- Clarification of processes and structures for the configuration management tool in cooperation with subsystems involved
- Design of instructions and drafts for configuration documents and organization of trainings for the configuration management tool for subsystems involved
- Cooperation with and coordination of subsystems on data input to ensure continuous traceability of assets
- Coordination with external partners to ensure system interface coordination
- Creation of reports for the project manager on the compliance status
- Drafting and implementing Configuration Management process, control and monitor of the execution and delivery team for adequate implementation.
- Provide support to T&C managers to document and align configuration management
- Provide support in V&V method to verify adequate deployment of designed configuration to meet the design and Employer requirements.
- Implement and manage the project configuration management plan.
- Ensure plans align to project plans and project milestones.
- Ensure Configuration Management plans comply with companies Project Management process and principles.
- Assist and ensure personnel are following the Configuration Management plan and be a Configuration Management information resource
- Support hardware configuration and tracking
- Review project documentation and ensure it utilizes project templates
- Generate and maintain project documents, drawings, and form templates
- Willing to live in the middle east.
- Degree in electrical, mechanical engineering, preferably with railway specific specialisation
- Extensive professional experience (minimum 10 years) in railway transportation systems and in the execution of the construction of rail projects
- Technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signalling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
- Extended knowledge of relevant IT-systems and tools (e.g., Excel, MS Access incl. VBA programming and SQL data bases)
- Fluent English essential, both written and spoken
- Arabic language skills are an advantage
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Mediation skills between teams
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of customer and quality orientation Systems and Integration Engineering experience is mandatory.
- Previous Configuration Management experience is required in complex projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the transit & rail industry. System integration experience in this sector is highly desired.
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure projects (on the order of $1 billion and greater) is highly desirable.
- Great communication skills and be self-motivated.
Configuration Manager Job in Siemens Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin