Kraken Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Compliance Associate Job at Kraken | in Abu Dhabi UAE
Kraken is a United States-based cryptocurrency exchange and bank, founded in 2011. The exchange provides trading between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies, and provides price information to Bloomberg Terminal.
Your job duties include performing research about regulatory practices, assessing the company’s compliance with all laws and regulations, and promoting a variety of policy initiatives developed by human resources and other departments.
1- Compliance Associate
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Monitor Market Surveillance (Spot and Futures) via the Market Surveillance Platform (Scila).
- Act as a subject matter expert in the performance of Market Surveillance across a range of financial products.
- Have intermediate knowledge of regulatory requirements, including MiFIID II, MAR and US regulatory requirements and their impact on Market Surveillance.
- Carry out market surveillance with the aim of finding and reporting on attempts by clients to engage in insider dealing or market manipulation across a range of market abuse typologies.
- Leverage large data sets and advanced analytical skills to enhance research and investigations, ensuring both quantitative and qualitative analysis is incorporated into decision making.
- Maintain thorough records and supporting documentation for all investigations.
- File Suspicious Transaction and Order Reports (STORs) or equivalent with national authorities when necessary.
- Liaise with Fraud, operations and on-boarding teams as needed during an investigation.
- Actively develop knowledge of criminal methods and typologies as they relate to fiat and crypto transactions, applying these characteristics through analysis of transaction data to identify unusual activity.
- Perform research in support of ad-hoc compliance projects (e.g. program procedures, regulatory inquiries)
- Minimum three-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, law, international relations, business administration, finance, or similar field preferred.
- Surveillance experience (trade/control room) strongly preferred.
- Experience in using a Trade Surveillance platform for alert management and investigation (e.g. Scila/Actimize/SMARTs)
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency analysing data using a variety of tools/methods, including macros, sql scripts, and database tools
- Resourceful and inquisitive mindset with an ability to analyse structured and unstructured data from disparate sources and identify patterns and develop conclusions.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of work product and consistently deliver results.
- Knowledge of the crypto industry is a plus and willingness to gain expertise of the financial crime typologies in the crypto industry.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including the ability to perform data analysis. Ability to learn new technologies and systems for conducting data analysis.
Compliance Associate Job at Kraken | in Abu Dhabi UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin