Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Cloud Architect Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Cloud architects are information technology (IT) experts responsible for the supervision of a company’s cloud computing system. This involves working on cloud application designs, cloud approval plans, and systems required to manage cloud storage. Also known as a cloud developer or cloud systems administrator.
1- Cloud Architect
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Solutions – Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Insights – Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
- Long term development of large, complex, and distributed enterprise organizations
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
- BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
- Current hands-on software development experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
Cloud Architect Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin