Dubai Chamber Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Chamber Executive Office Job At Dubai Chamber | Dubai AE
About Dubai Chamber
Established in 1965, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, or simply the Dubai Chamber, is a public non-profit organization, and the stated purpose of the organization is to support the business community in Dubai and promote Dubai as an international business hub.
Chamber directors plan, organize and oversee a range of services and events for members. They typically maintain a website that features local business news and a membership directory that is available to the public and potential new customers and clients.
1- Chamber Executive Office
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- To support Dubai Chamber in the DGEP Self-Assessment Function including selection of assessors, provision of appropriate training to assessors, planning the annual assessment, Leading and conducting the assessment in accordance with DGEP requirements, communicating assessment reports and findings to all the departments, support the Departments in developing their action plan and follow-up on the closure of all corrective actions with effective implementation supported by the Excellence coordinators
- Support in maintaining ISO 9001 QMS Certification including the QMS Documentation.
- Support in the Internal QMS Audit Function including selection of audit team, training new internal auditors, planning the annual internal audits in accordance with the ISO 9001 requirements, Leading and conducting the Internal QMS audits, communicating audit reports and findings to all the departments, support the departments to set their corrective actions (when needed), follow-up on the closure of all non-conformities with effective implementation collaboration with internal audit team and the Excellence coordinators
- Support ISO activities at all levels to ensure availability of corporate performance management system processes and results at all stages
- Support in the full cycle implementation activities with regards to KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), SLAs (Service Level Agreements), benchmarking with government bodies, and participation to local and international award giving bodies.
- Support in annual review/update for all Dubai Chamber KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), and updating scorecards.
- Provides performance reports and analysis, trends and pro-active recommendations based on in-depth trend analysis.
- Responsible for creating a framework for periodic reporting and identification for areas of improvement in operational performance parameters.
- Follow-up on corrective actions related to KPI, and ensure SLAs are modified and updated when and if needed
- Support in internal complaints and suggestion management
- Support the development and consolidation in implementation of corporate level OD plans to support transformation of the Chamber’s performance to meet short, medium and long term needs and objectives.
- Support in coordinating the planning, design and implementation of change management initiatives to ensure organizational readiness for addressing growth requirements of the Chamber, in line with overall mission, vision, and strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Certified Internal ISO 9001:2000/2008 Auditor is preferable
- 3 – 5 years of progressive experience
- Established knowledge of various aspects of corporate performance management, business process reengineering, quality management systems, etc.
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to influence different levels within the organisation
- Industry experience in a similar role is preferable
- Good Knowledge of the EFQM Business Excellence Model or any of the similar Models used in the UAE, e.g. DGEP, DQA, SKEA
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English
Digital Strategist Job At Dubai Chamber | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Exclusive Jobz – Find us on Linkedin