Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
We are seeking ambitious and driven high-potential Emiratis who are looking for a job where they can make a real difference, and become the leaders of tomorrow. We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. Excellent communication skills. Ability to make change. Basic math skills. Attention to detail.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Latest Job Vacancies:
|Cashier||Majid Al Futtaim||Dubai, AE||Apply Here|
|Cash Collector||Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C.||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Apply Here|
|Outlet Cashier||Amwaj Rotana – Jumeirah Beach Residence||Dubai, UAE||Apply Here|
|Cashier||Louis Vuitton||Dubai Mall||Apply Here|
|General Cashier/Finance Clerk||Sofitel Dubai The Palm||Dubai, UAE||Apply Here|
|Cashier-Food & Beverage||Marriott International||Dubai, UAE||Apply Here|
Cashier Jobs by Indeed:
Cashier Jobs by Linkedin:
Cashier Jobs by Glassdoor:
Cashier Skills and Responsibilities:
A cashier has multiple responsibilities—from engaging with customers to issuing receipts and handling cash registers. The actual responsibilities of the cashier would depend upon the size and type of your establishment, team size and type of products or services you provide. Here is a list of a few common cashier responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Cell Phone
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me about yourself/your work experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What hobbies do you have outside of work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you the right fit to succeed in this role?
|MORE UAE JOBS 2023||APPLY HERE|
Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
Sign up and receive job alerts to your email.
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
- Logistics and Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Plumber Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Store Keeper/ Warehouse Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE 2023
- Technician Jobs in UAE 2023
- Marketing Jobs in UAE 2023