Careem UAE Careers | Latest Jobs in Dubai 2023
Careem announced new job vacancies in Dubai, UAE. Company is looking for Qualified/Fresh and Experiences candidates to fill various Vacancies.
Careem is driven by the aim of building an awesome organization that will simplify and inspires people’s lives. Based in Dubai, we began our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the everyday super app in the region operating in 13 countries and over 100 cities. Super App provides multiple daily services for people to move around, order things and transfer money in one integrated smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their valuable time and thoughts on the things that really matter and realize their potential.
Careem is operated by awesome people. Our people are purpose-aligned and value-oriented. They are passionate about the purpose of simplifying life and building a sustainable organization in the field, and live by our core values of shooting for the moon, for service, and acting like bosses. We thrive on diversity, and welcome people from all backgrounds who can subscribe to our purpose, live by our values and have what it takes to build an organization that will thrive for decades and years to come. Inspire and last for centuries.
- 8 years of age with a valid driver’s license to drive with Careem.
- Valid CNIC.
- Original Car documents (front and back)
- Signing of limo contract (wherever applicable)
- Account Management Associate
- Supply Chain Lead
- Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Associate Director – Government Relations
- Category Manager – Ambient Food
- Category Manager – Dairy & Bakery
- Director of Strategy – Careem Pay
- Head of Global Talent Acquisition
- Logistics Associate
- Marketing Director – Careem Super App & Careem Plus
- Operations Associate
- Operations Picking Supervisor
- Product Manager – Integrity
- Risk Policy & Strategy Manager
- Senior Manager – Marketplace
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Environment
- Health Insurance
- Discounted rates on food, travel and car
- Paid Leaver
- Relief Packages
- Loyalty Rewards
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me about yourself/your work experience?
- Why do you want this job?
- What hobbies do you have outside of work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you the right fit to succeed in this role?
How to Apply:
- You can apply via official website (Apply Here)
- Select the position you are looking for.
- Before apply read all the job details, responsibilities, requirements.
- Fill up your personal, contact, educational, and professional details accurately
- Don’t forget to attach your updated resume or CV along with attractive cover letter
- Click on “Apply Now” button to send your job application HR recruitment team.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Roll: Selective
Qualification : High School/ Bachelor Degree/Diploma
Experience: Min 2 years (Freshers can also apply)
Job Type: Full time | Highly Paid
Salary: To be Discussed
|MORE UAE JOBS 2023||APPLY HERE|
Marriott Careers in UAE | New Hotels Jobs 2023
Click Here To Apply:
Sign up and receive job alerts to your email.
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Hotels Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Apply Online
- Logistics and Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Plumber Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Store Keeper/ Warehouse Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE 2023
- Technician Jobs in UAE 2023
- Marketing Jobs in UAE 2023
*these job was originally posted by Careem Careers site..